Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all our services directly or indirectly. Please note that they may be subject to amendments from time to time and take some time to read these Terms and Conditions, before completing a reservation. Please also be advised that our content and services are provided for your personal, non-commercial use only.
1. Scope of our Service
The Web Travel is an online platform through which visitors to the website can make reservations for various touristic services such as Hotels, Transfers and Tours posted on this website.
The Web Travel always tries to recommend and provide the best options of quality, innovation and price. Notwithstanding the above, many times we will act as an intermediary between you and the service providers, sending our requests and receiving their confirmations. Our staff is highly trained and constantly adding information to the website. Oftentimes this information is entered directly by our suppliers, as in the case of Hoteliers using our extranet to publish their offers and stop sales. Therefore it is impossible for us to guarantee that all given information is 100 % correct as there may be unintentional errors or typing mistakes.
To make reservations on the website, you need to be over eighteen years of age. Users will only use this website to make reservations for themselves or for any other person for whom they are legally authorized to act. The information provided by the user has to be correct, up-to-date and complete.
Please remember that our offer is for personal and noncommercial use. Therefore you cannot use our content or any part thereof, for any commercial activity or purpose.
By making a reservation for a hotel or any other product on our website, you accept and agree to our cancellation and no-show policy. We recommend that you read the policy carefully prior to making your reservation. It is important to keep in mind that some offers or special rates do not accept changes or cancellations. Should you want to make any changes in your reservation we advise you notify us as early as possible in order to avoid unnecessary charges.
2.1. In case of Hotel cancellation
Hereafter The Web Travel will describe general cancellation policies applicable to the majority of the hotels:
- Reservations canceled up to 15 days prior to the arrival date are subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount of your reservation.
- Reservations canceled 14 – 3 days before the arrival date are subject to a charge of 2 nights.
- Reservations canceled 2 – 0 days prior to arrival or in case of no-show will not be refunded. Similarly no refunds apply for early departures.
- For the seasons of Christmas, New Year and Easter, the cancellation policies are different: any cancellation or modification of the reservation will be charged.
2.2. In case of Tour and / or Transfer cancellation
Hereafter The Web Travel will describe general cancellation policies applicable to the majority of the Tours and Transfer services:
- Reservations canceled 3 days or more before the date of service are subject to a charge of 15 % of the total amount of the reservation.
- Reservations canceled 2 – 0 days before the date of service or in case of no-show will not be refunded.
2.3. In case of Round Trip cancellation
Hereafter The Web Travel will describe general cancellation policies applicable to round trips:
- Due to reimbursement fees, an amount of USD 10 will be deducted for cancellations up to 16 days before the date of service.
- Reservations canceled 15 – 5 days before the date of service are subject to a charge of 40 % of the total amount of the reservation.
- Reservations canceled 4 – 2 days before the date of service are subject to a charge of 75% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Reservations canceled 1 – 0 days before the date of service or in case of no-show will not be refunded.
Please note that The Web Travel can only be held responsible for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by you due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect to our services, up to the total cost of your reservation. We cannot be liable for force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
4. Intellectual property rights
All contents, translations and information displayed on our website are owned by The Web Travel or its suppliers. Any unlawful use is a violation of our property rights.